[robotics-worldwide] Call for Papers - 2011 Second Symposium on Compliant Mechanisms

CoMe2011 j.a.gallegosanchez at tudelft.nl
Thu Dec 16 01:20:16 PST 2010

SECOND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON COMPLIANT MECHANISMS

May 20, 2011
Delft, The Netherlands
Delft University of Technology

http://compliantmechanisms.3me.tudelft.nl/mw/index.php/CoMe2011

*********************************

Publication schedule:

      Submission of Full Papers:          Feb 1, 2011
      Notification of Authors:            March 18, 2011
      Submission of revised final papers: April 1, 2011

*********************************

Following up on the successful First International Symposium on
Compliant Mechanisms, Bangalore, India, in 2007, we are pleased to
invite you to the Second International Symposium on Compliant Mechanisms
(CoMe2011), in the historic city of Delft, The Netherlands.

We are soliciting full papers (between 4 and 8 pages) on fundamental
issues and future research directions in compliant mechanisms research
and design, on lessons learnt and challenges ahead, but also in-depth
research articles, review articles and short communications will be
considered.

All accepted papers will be published in a special issue "Future
Directions in Compliant Mechanisms" in Mechanical Sciences.

The symposium is a few days before the Euspen conference, allowing
delegates to attend both.

Just L. Herder (Conference chair)
Juan A. Gallego (Scientific co-chair)
Nima Tolou (Scientific co-chair)