[robotics-worldwide] International Workshop on Bio-Inspired Robots, Nantes (6-8 April), France
stephane.viollet at univmed.fr
Tue Dec 21 06:11:09 PST 2010
On behalf of the program Comittee, we would to invite you to submit
their contribution to the International Workshop on Bio-Inspired
Robots, Nantes, France, in April, from 6 to 8, 2011 (http://www.emn.fr/z-dre/bionic-robots-workshop/
Robot demonstration are very welcome and must be submitted to the
Workshop Chair by February 15, 2011. The workshop can accommodate most
forms of robot locomotion (e.g., walking, swimming, climbing, flying,
The following keynote speakers already confirmed their talk at Nantes,
- Paolo Dario, Scuola Superiore Santa'Anna, IT
- Frederic Boyer, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, FR
- Hao Liu, Chiba University, JP
- Nicolas Franceschini, CNRS/Aix-Marseille Univ., FR
- Sten Grillner, Karolinska Institutet, S
- Michael S. Triantafyllou, MIT MechE, US
- Eva Kanso, University of Southern California, US
- Simon Thorpe, CerCo- UMR 5549, UPS - CNRS, FR
- Shigeo Hirose, Tokyo Institute of Technology, JP
We invite submissions of three-page extended abstracts (PDF format)
which should be submitted for review using the outline below.
When they submit their abstracts, authors are invited to mention
whether they are interested in publishing their papers in a SPECIAL
ISSUE OF AN ISI JOURNAL ON THE TOPIC.
The review process involves the submission of extended abstracts by
FEBRUARY 15, 2011.
Accept/Reject decisions will be made by MARCH 1, 2011.
Authors of accepted papers will be invited either to present a poster
or to prepare an oral presentation AT THE WORKSHOP.
For general and technical program inquiries about the conference,
please contact the conference General Chair and/or Program Committee
by e-mail at BRW at MINES-NANTES.FR
More information about the robotics-worldwide