[robotics-worldwide] HRI'11 OPEN FOR REGISTRATION, 6th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 2011)

Hideaki Kuzuoka kuzuoka at iit.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Dec 29 17:08:33 PST 2010

NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION

6th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 2011)
http://hri2011.net

March 6-9, 2011, Lausanne, Switzerland

To register for HRI2011, go to http://inform.epfl.ch/index.php?form=HRI2011.

HRI 2011 is the 6th Annual Conference for basic and applied human-robot
interaction research. Scientists from across the world submit their bestwork
and attend HRI to hear the latest theories, data, and videos from the
world's best HRI researchers. Each year, the HRI conference highlights a
particular area. The theme of HRI 2011 is Real World HRI. This theme is
intended to highlight HRI in which basic scientific research is further
tested in real world settings or applied to questions that arise in real
world settings. One central aspect of this type of research, in contrast to
other realms of applied research, is that it is theoretically driven and
feeds back to our theoretical understandings. As such, real world research
fortifies our understanding of people, robots, and interaction between the
two.

HRI is a single-track, highly selective annual international conference that
seeks to showcase the very best interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary
research in human-robot interaction with roots in social psychology,
cognitive science, HCI, human factors, artificial intelligence, robotics,
organizational behavior, anthropology and many more, and we invite broad
participation.

Registration fees, to be collected in Swiss Francs (CHF), are as follows:

ACM/SIG/IEEE/HFES/AAAI member

Student member

Non-member

Student non-member

Early registration
(Dec. 23, 2010 - Jan. 31, 2011)

499 CHF

252 CHF

662 CHF

336 CHF

Late registration
(Feb. 1, 2010 - Mar. 5, 2011)

604 CHF

357 CHF

798 CHF

473 CHF

On-site registration
(Mar. 6, 2011- Mar. 9, 2011)

709 CHF

462 CHF

945 CHF

615 CHF

Registration to the conference includes admission to the banquet for one
person. Extra banquet tickets may be purchased during registration for 53
CHF.

The tutorial and workshop fees are:

All members

Full-day workshop/tutorial

106 CHF

Half-day workshop/tutorial

53 CHF

All workshop and tutorial attendees must also register for the conference.
For details on the workshops and tutorials offered at HRI2011, see
http://hri2011.net/program/.

If you have any questions about the registration, please contact Selma
Sabanovic, the Registration Chair, at selmas at indiana.edu.

Hideaki Kuzuoka

Department of Intelligent Ineraction Technologies

University of Tsukuba

1-1-1 Tennoudai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki

Japan

Tel: +81-298-53-5258