[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Control Engineer - Immediate Opening at Hstar
jscott at hstartech.com
Wed Feb 17 09:59:23 PST 2010
Immediate Opening, Robotics Control Engineer at Hstar - 2010 Feb 17
Hstar Technologies, Inc. has immediate openings for Robotics Control
Engineers at its headquarters in Cambridge, MA, and at its research
facility in San Francisco, CA.
* MS or PhD in Robotics Engineering
* Experience in dexterous manipulator programming, kinematic and
dynamic control of high degree-of-freedom manipulation systems, robotic
* Familiar with force feedback control, trajectory tracking,
impedance control, robotic actuation, human-robot interaction.
* Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Matlab
Additional qualifications desired:
* Experience in robotic system design, sensing, and system
integration of robotic manipulators.
* Knowledge of robotic manipulation system design, development and
John Hu, President: mail to: jjh at hstartech.com
Jeff Scott, Operations: mail to: jscott at hstartech.com
Director of Operations
Hstar Technologies, Inc.
More information about the robotics-worldwide