[robotics-worldwide] FINAL CALL: Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics - Paper submission deadline 1st March 2010
hamlyn-robotics at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 09:06:19 PST 2010
Please see below for paper submission call (deadline 1st March 2010) and registration details for the Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics.
Please disseminate as appropriate.
A reminder that the paper submission deadline for the Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics (to be held at the Royal Society, London, on Tuesday 25th May 2010) is 1st March 2010. Please see the following link for further details http://www.hamlyn-robotics.org/. The site is now open for paper submission and registration.
Topics to be addressed by the symposium include, but are not limited to:
* Clinical highlights in Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT , Orthopaedics and Paediatric Surgery
* Emerging, multi-specialty applications of robotic technology
* Medical robotics for NOTES
* Mechatronic designs for medical robotics
* Microbot design and applications
* Surgical simulation, training and skills assessment
* Human robot interaction and ergonomics
* Surgical navigation and augmented reality systems
* Intra-operative imaging and biophotonics for robotic surgery
* Robotic assisted multi-scale image fusion and visualisation
* Medical image computing and computer assisted intervention
* Economic and general consideration of robotic surgery
* 1st March 2010 Submission of abstracts
* 1st April 2010 Acceptance of abstracts
* 20 April 2010 Camera ready copy
* 25 May 2010 Symposium (Royal Society)
Submission of Papers All papers need to be submitted electronically via the Symposium submission website - https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/HSMR2010/Default.aspx. Each abstract should be no more than 2 A4 pages (including figures and references) by following the template provided. Abstracts will be reviewed by members of the program review committee and assessed for quality and best means of presentation.
General and Programme Co-Chairs -Guang-Zhong Yang, Lord Ara Darzi
Programme Committee - Pietro Cerveri , Nick Cheshire, Paolo Dario, Prokar Dasgupta, Hubertus Feussner, Gabor Fitchtinger, Blake Hannaford, Koji Ikuta, Branislav Jaramaz, Gabor Kosa, Jacques Marescaux, Nassir Navab, Bradley Nelson, Vipul Patel, Geoff Pegman, Domenico Pratichizzo, Ferdinando Rodriguez Y Baena, Lee Swanstrom, Mark Talimini, Russ Taylor, Chris Thompson, Justin Vale, Steve Wexner
Best Paper Awards Committee - Leonard Fass (Chair ), Justin Cobb , Brian Davies, Patrick Finlay
Hamlyn Symposium Organising Committee
More information about the robotics-worldwide