[robotics-worldwide] Postdoc Opportunity at University of Maryland
nchopra at umd.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:21:18 PST 2010
Postdoctoral Research Associate Position Announcement
A postdoctoral research associate position is available at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park. The research associate will join a team investigating computational approaches for semi-autonomous control of robotic systems.
Expertise is required in the areas of control theory and robotics. Experience in Neuro-Dynamic programming will be an added advantage.
Selection of potential candidates will begin immediately.
Interested candidates should submit the following by email in a single PDF file to nchopra at umd.edu<mailto:nchopra at umd.edu>.
1. Curriculum vitae with a list of at least 3 references
2. At least three papers which could be either published, accepted for publication, or in-preparation which demonstrate some of the required expertise mentioned above.
3. Relevant courses taken during Ph.D. studies
4. Expected date of graduation (for those who are currently pursuing a Ph.D.)
5. Doctoral dissertation topic
6. A one-page summary of research background and interests and how it aligns with the current position.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
2149, Glenn L. Martin Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
More information about the robotics-worldwide