[robotics-worldwide] CFP of IEEE ICIA 2010 (Harbin, China, June 20-23, 2010)
guo at eng.kagawa-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 3 17:48:13 PST 2010
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
The 2010 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA
organized by Harbin Engineering University will take place in Harbin,
from June 20 to June 23, 2010.
Please visit the website http://www.icia2010.org/ for the detailed
The topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Information acquisition, sensors and sensor networks
- Computer vision, pattern recognition, and image processing
- Information theory and technologies for automation
- Human-machine interactions/interfaces, visual reality
- Robotics, medical robots, network robots, tele-robotic
- Inertial sensor and navigation system technology
- Integrated navigation theory and method, wireless navigation
- Micro and nano robots and systems
- Machine intelligence and artificial intelligence
- Mechatronics, control theory, automation process and industrial
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the
Requirements for Creating PDF Documents for IEEE Xplore. The standard
pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for
the two extra pages.
See detailed instructions in the conference web site. All papers accepted
by IEEE ICIA 2010
will be indexed by EI and included in IEEE Xplore.
Proposals with the title, the organizers, and a brief statement of purpose
of the session must
be submitted to an OS Chair by February 1, 2010.
Tutorials & Workshops:
Proposals for tutorials and workshops that address related topics must be
submitted to one of
the Tutorial/Workshop Chairs by April 1, 2010.
Best Paper Competition:
IEEE ICIA 2010 Conference has the following four categories of conference
1) Best Conference Paper Award
2) Best Information Paper Award
3) Best Automation Paper Award
4) Best Student Paper Award
The winner of the Best Paper Award will receive a certificate.
February 1, 2010 Submission of full papers and organized session
April 1, 2010 Proposals for tutorials and workshops
April 1, 2010 Notification of paper and session acceptance
April 15, 2010 Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format
The Speakers of Plenary Talks:
Prof. Toshio Fukuda,
Nagoya University, Japan
Prof. Hong Z. Tan,
Purdue University, U.S.A.
Prof. Jiancheng Fang,
Beihang University, China
For detailed up-to-date information, please visit the IEEE ICIA 2010
Conference website at:
We are striving to make IEEE ICIA 2010 a high quality conference. Your
strong support is greatly appreciated.
Shuxiang Guo & Yanling Hao, General Chairs of IEEE ICIA 2010
Xiufen Ye & Xiangshi Ren, Program Chairs of IEEE ICIA 2010
More information about the robotics-worldwide