[robotics-worldwide] Faculty Positions Announcement in Mechatronic Engineering: Instituto Tecnologico de Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, MEXICO

Jose de Jesus Lopez-Villalobos jjlopez at itnl.mx
Thu Jan 14 16:31:01 PST 2010

The Dean of Graduate Mechatronic Engineering, Nuevo Leon Institute of
Technology, Jose Lopez-Villalobos, seeks two candidates for multiple
full-time faculty positions. We are interested in all candidates who have
backgrounds in fundamental disciplines related to mechatronic engineering.
 We aim to enhance the Department's research and education capability in
the following thematic areas: (1) mechatronic design into  manufacturing
(technological development  of mechatronic prducts), and/or (2) automation
(industrial automation application).  One can learn more about graduate
program through reviewing the webpage at: http://posgrado.itnl.mx/
(spanish).

Applicants should have an earned Ph.D. in mechatronic engineering or
related fields.  The main focus of this search is on gradute and bachelor
grade faculty.  We seek candidates who will provide inspiration and
leadership in research and will contribute proactively to teaching and to
the diversity of the academic community.  For best consideration,
candidates are encouraged to apply now and certainly before March 5, 2010
as applications will be reviewed immediately upon receipt.

All applicants should submit in PDF format (1) a detailed resume, (2) a
statement of research and teaching interests, and (3) the names and
contact information of at least three references. Applications must be
submitted electronically at jjlopez at itnl.mx.   The Nuevo Leon Institute of
Technology  is a non-discriminatory, affirmative action employer, and is
responsive to the needs of dual career families.

--
Prof. Jose de Jesus Lopez-Villalobos
Coordinador de Posgrados en Mecatronica/