[robotics-worldwide] ask for help to post message---The PDF Position at UofT is available immediately.

zhxp at mie.utoronto.ca zhxp at mie.utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 20 06:48:42 PST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask if you can help me post the following message to all the
list members.

Don't hesitate to contact me at zhxp at mie.utoronto.ca if you have any questions
about this issue.

The Message is as follows:
"Immediate Post-Doctoral Fellow Position Available

An immediate multi-year opening exists for a Post-Doctoral Fellow at the
University of Toronto for the project “NSERC Canadian Network for Research and
Innovation in Machining Technology (CANRIMT).” The work involves the design
and
development of a modular meso-scale multi-axis machine tool. The candidate will
lead a research group focusing on the kinematic design, dynamic modeling,
sensing, and control issues followed by the physical development of the
meso-scale machine tool.

The successful candidate must have experience with design and testing of
experimental mechatronics equipment, including expertise in one or more of the
following areas: machining, robotics, control design and experimental
verification, mechanical system design, kinematic design, task-space position
sensing, actuator design, and machine design.

The position is available immediately.

Please respond by email and include a CV and a brief discussion of your
experience to both:

Professor James K. Mills
Dept. of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
University of Toronto
5 King's College Rd.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 3G8
Email: mills at mie.utoronto.ca

Professor Beno Benhabib
Dept. of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
University of Toronto
5 King's College Rd.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 3G8