[robotics-worldwide] JOSER: inaugural issue

Davide Brugali brugali at unibg.it
Wed Jan 20 06:59:30 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to report that the inaugural issue of the Journal of
Software Engineering for Robotics can now be downloaded from

http://www.joser.org/index.php?journal=joser&page=issue&op=current

For those of you interested in statistics, we have received 14
manuscripts by June 1st 2009. All of them have been reviewed by three
reviewers, including at least one expert in robotics and one in software
engineering. All the submitted manuscripts were recommended for
resubmission. Half of them have been then resubmitted by September 1st
and reviewed again by the same reviewers. We are now publishing the
first two of them in this inaugural issue.

Journal of Software Engineering for Robotics 1(1) January 2010 - Table
of Contents

Davide Brugali "From the Editor-in-Chief: A New Research Community, a
New Journal", pp. 1-2

Diego Alonso et al. "V3CMM: a 3-View Component Meta-Model for
Model-Driven Robotic Software Development", pp. 3-17

Toby Collett and Bruce MacDonald "An Augmented Reality Debugging System
for Mobile Robot Software Engineers", pp. 18-32

Please enjoy this first issue, and feel free to distribute its contents
as far and widely as possible.

Davide Brugali (brugali at unibg.it)
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Software Engineering for Robotics

--
Davide Brugali, PhD
Chair IEEE RAS TCSOFT, http://robotics.unibg.it/tcsoft/