[robotics-worldwide] HRI 2010 Student Volunteers
Min Kyung Lee
mklee at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:53:17 PST 2010
We are pleased to announce that there is funding available to
partially support Student Volunteers' travel to HRI 2010. Students
receiving support will be expected to volunteer time to help with on-
site registration and with general duties, as needed, from 1 March
(early on-site registration, tutorials and workshops) to 5 March,
2010. Being a Student Volunteer is a great way to enter the HRI
research community, meet other students in your field, and attend one
of most important conferences in HRI. We are looking to include
students with diverse backgrounds in HRI and from all parts of the
To request funding, please send the following information to hri.studentvolunteer at gmail.com
1. Your Name,
2. Your Affiliation (name and address of college/university),
3. Your Contact Information (email address and telephone number(s)).
1. whether you are a part-time or full-time student, and include the
name of your faculty advisor with email and telephone contact
2. whether or not you are a (co)author of a paper or a late-breaking
report at HRI10;
3. if you are receiving or requesting funding from the Young
Researchers Workshop on 2 March 2010
4. Please include information about your area of study.
(3) A statement of your requested funding amount and a brief
justification of your funding needs (250 words maximum).
Note that you do not have to have an accepted paper/poster at HRI10 to
be considered for financial support. The deadline for the information
submission is February 1, 2010.
Min Kyung Lee and Laurel Riek,
HRI 2010 Student Volunteers Co-Chairs
hri.studentvolunteer at gmail.com
More information about the robotics-worldwide