[robotics-worldwide] Deadline Extension: ROBIO 2010 Paper Submission Deadline extended to 23 July 2010!

Satoshi Tadokoro tadokoro at rm.is.tohoku.ac.jp
Thu Jul 15 16:10:55 PDT 2010

Dear Robotics Researchers,

I am writing to inform you that the deadline of the paper submission is
extended to JULY 23, 2010 at 23:59:59pm China Standard Time (UTC+8).

We have received feedback from many researchers that they encountered
difficulties in completing paper submission by the given deadline and
hence requested for an extension. After careful consideration, the
committee decides to extend the deadline of ROBIO2010 paper submission
to 23 July 2010. Please take note that this is the only extension and
there will be no further extension, as sufficient time should be given
to the technical committee to review rigorously all submitted papers.

For paper submission:
http://www.malab.se.ritsumei.ac.jp/robio2010/Submissions/Submission.html
For introduction of Tianjin:
http://www.malab.se.ritsumei.ac.jp/robio2010/Travel/travel.html

I believe that you have already encouraged submissions and circulated
conference information, etc. Please follow up again since the deadline
of the paper submission is extended to, JULY 23, 2010.

Thank you again for your strong support.

Best regards,

Shugen

Dr. Shugen Ma (shugen(at)se.ritsumei.ac.jp)
Professor, Department of Robotics
Director, International Center at Biwako-Kusatsu Campus
Ritsumeikan University
1-1-1 Nojihigashi, Kusatsu-Shi, 525-8577 Japan
Phone: +81-77-561-5121, FAX: +81-77-561-2665
Lab. URL: http://www.ma-lab.org
***ROBIO2010 URL: http://2010.robio.org