[robotics-worldwide] IFAC 2011 in Milano!

Bruno Siciliano siciliano at unina.it
Fri Jul 30 12:34:34 PDT 2010

Dear Roboticists around the World,

the 18-th World Congress of IFAC (the International Federation of
Automatic Control) will be held in Milano, Italy, from August 28 to
September 2, 2011.

The triennial IFAC World Congress is the forum of excellence for the
exploration of the frontiers in control science and technology, attended by a
worldwide audience of scientists and engineers from academia and
industry; more than 2500 persons in the 17-th Congress held in Seoul in 2008.

It offers the most up-to-date and complete view of control
techniques, with the widest coverage of application fields. For your
information, our IFAC TC's on Robotics (Chair: Hideki Hashimoto) and
on Mechatronic Systems (Chair: Masayoshi Tomizuka) are actively
soliciting the submission of invited sessions in the respective
fields of interest.

I warmly recommend you to consider the possibility of contributing
one or more papers.
The submission deadline is the end of September.

All details about submission and the Congress can be found at the website:
http://www.ifac2011.org

On behalf of the Congress Chair, Sergio Bittanti from Politecnico di
Milano, I thank you very much in advance for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Bruno Siciliano
prof bruno siciliano
ASME fellow, IEEE fellow, IFAC fellow
PRISMA lab, dipartimento di informatica e sistemistica
universita' di napoli federico II
via claudio 21, 80125 napoli, italy
tel +39 081 7683179
mob +39 368605665