[robotics-worldwide] Call for Papers: Special Issue on Cooperative Signal Processing Networks, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing

Ehlers at nurc.nato.int Ehlers at nurc.nato.int
Tue Jun 15 00:07:53 PDT 2010

I am sending this CfP to 'robotics-worldwide' because we wanted to encourage colleagues from the robotics community to

contribute to this special issue. Autonomous surveillance, remote sensing networks and multi-robot systems are definitely applications

that are of interest to the members of this mailing list.