[robotics-worldwide] postdoctoral positions - robotics engineering into medicine (US residents)

John Linehan linehan at northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:05:21 PST 2010

Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
(NUCATS) has received stimulus funding that provides support for four
(4) Engineering into Medicine 2-year postdoctoral fellowships.
Postdoctoral fellows will be co-advised by engineering and medical
school faculty at Northwestern and the Rehabilitation Institute of
Chicago, and we are looking for robotics engineers who are interested
in making a contribution to medicine in areas such as surgical
simulation, design of prosthetics, rehabilitation robotics, and brain-
machine interfaces.

Please see the website for details:  http://www.nucats.northwestern.edu/centers/cti/post%20doctoral%20fellowship

Because of stimulus funding, applicants must be US citizens or
permanent residents. Deadline April 15, 2010.

Please feel free to contact me with interest and/or questions.

John H. Linehan, Ph.D.
Director - Center for Translational Innovation
Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Engineering
linehan at northwestern.edu