[robotics-worldwide] Special session on Surgical Robotics at EMBC'10

Zemiti Nabil.Zemiti at lirmm.fr
Fri Mar 26 10:44:46 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing a special session on medical robotics and a
minisymposium on image-guided robotized surgery at the next EMBC'10
conference (http://embc2010.embs.org/). We would like to invite you to
submit a paper to one of this (or both) session(s). The dealine is the
first week of april. Then if you are interested to submit a paper,
please let us know asap and we will send you all information (session
code, ...) to submit your paper on the website.

Some information about these sessions

1.  Each special session is 90 minutes, with either 15 or 30 minute
slots taken by each speaker.
2.  All authors invited to speak should submit a paper according to the
regular paper guidelines. The paper will follow a normal review process.
3.  All speakers are required to register and pay the fees. There is no
financial assistance from the conference to the invited speakers in the
invited sessions

Thanks in advance for contributing

Regards

Philippe Poignet and Nabil Zemiti

Prof. Philippe POIGNET

Université Montpellier 2 - IUT
LIRMM UMR 5506 CNRS UM2
Tél. +33 4 67 41 85 61 / Fax. +33 4 67 41 85 00

Mobile +33 (0)6 79 79 95 66

Philippe.Poignet at lirmm.fr <mailto:Philippe.Poignet at lirmm.fr>

Nabil ZEMITI,
Maître de Conférences Université Montpellier 2 - IUT -
Laboratoire LIRMM - UMR 5506 - Département Robotique
161 rue Ada 34095 - Montpellier Cedex 5 - France
Bureau :  1.45 - case courrier :  CC477
Tel:  (+33) 4 67 41 86 78
Mobile: (+33) 6 64 53 31 43
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00