[robotics-worldwide] Cfp (deadline extension): Controlo'2010: 8-10 of September, Coimbra, Portugal

J. Norberto Pires jnp at robotics.dem.uc.pt
Sat May 1 10:24:08 PDT 2010

Subject: Deadline extension: submission site OPEN until 9 May 2010
Controlo¹2010 ­ 9th Portuguese/International Conference on Automatic
Control.

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a large number of requests from prospective authors, I¹m please to
announce that submission to Controlo¹2010 is OPEN until 9 of May 2010.
Please note that no more deadline extensions will be given.

A list of the accepted special sessions can be found in the conference
website:
http://www.controlo2010.org

Controlo¹2010 will be held in Coimbra, the Portuguese city of knowledge.
Please watch the invitation video at the conference website:
http://www.controlo2010.org/index.php?module=content&option=article&menuid=2
2

I am also proud to remember that the invited speakers of the conference will
be Prof. Bruno Siciliano (University of Naples Federico II, IEEE RAS
President), Prof. António Pascoal (Technical University of Lisbon, IST) and
Prof. Fátima Leite (University of Coimbra):
http://www.controlo2010.org/index.php?module=content&option=article&menuid=2
6

Submission to Controlo¹2010 is OPEN until 30 of April 2010.
Please submit online at the conference website.

Hope to see you in Coimbra, next 8 to 10 of September 2010.

All the best for now,

J. Norberto Pires

------------------
Controlo'2010 - www.controlo2010.org
------------------
J. Norberto Pires
Professor
Mechanical Engineering Department
University of Coimbra
3030 Coimbra Portugal
robotics.dem.uc.pt/norberto

CEO of iParque: Coimbra Innovation Park
www.coimbraiparque.pt

Vice-president of the Portuguese Association of Automatic Control
(an organization affiliated with IFAC)