[robotics-worldwide] International Conference on System Theory and Control - extended deadline

DP dorinp at robotics.ucv.ro
Tue May 11 10:14:33 PDT 2010

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to re-announce the 14th International Conference on
System Theory and Control, which is a Joint Conference of SINTES 14, SACCS
10, SIMSIS 14, to be held in Sinaia, Romania, in the middle of October
(17-19), 2010. The conference is organized under the auspices of the
University of Craiova, "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi,
"Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati and IPA CIFATT Craiova, with the
technical support of IEEE Control Systems Society and SRAIT - Romanian
Society for Automation and Technical Informatics.

We want to announce you that the deadline for draft paper submission has
been extended to May 15, 2010 !

We invite you to submit a paper within the following topics (but not
restricted to):

Automation and Robotics:

- Linear and Nonlinear Control System Design

- System Identification and Modelling of Processes

- Robust and Adaptive Control

- Robotics and Intelligent Control

- Applications & Case Studies in Automation & Robotics

- Embedded Systems

Computer Science and Engineering:

- Distributed Systems and Software Engineering

- Databases, Systems of Programs and Expert Systems

- Web services, Internet Security

- Software Tools and Methods

- Grid Computing

- Artificial Intelligence

- Computer Architecture

Electronics and Instrumentation:

- Modelling, Simulation and CAD Tools

- Signal Processing and Communication Systems

- Linear and Nonlinear Circuits and Systems

- Evolutionary Electronics

The deadline for draft paper submission has been extended to May 15, 2010 !

Website: http://ace.ucv.ro/sintes14
Full papers should be submitted using the online submission system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icstc2010

Sincerely yours,
Organizing Committee