[robotics-worldwide] DARPA-BAA-10-65

Pratt, Gill Gill.Pratt at darpa.mil
Mon May 24 18:26:28 PDT 2010

Dear Robotics Researchers:

I would like to bring to your attention the just released DARPA-BAA-10-65 : Maximum Mobility and Manipulation, for which I am the program manager.

Details may be found on the FedBizOps site:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=848e39283159e69737b22dfd4c185afb&tab=core&_cview=0

To ensure fairness, I cannot answer questions privately about this BAA, so please don't contact me directly. Instead, as indicated in the instructions, please direct all correspondence regarding the BAA to:

DARPA-BAA-10-65 at darpa.mil

Please forward this email to anyone you believe may be interested.

Best Regards,

Gill Pratt
Program Manager
DARPA / DSO