[robotics-worldwide] WAFR 2010 early review & decision for posters & demos

David Hsu dyhsu at comp.nus.edu.sg
Fri Oct 1 06:08:19 PDT 2010

To faciliate travel planning for workshop participants, we will
conduct two rounds of poster/demo review and decision.

* 1st round
   submission deadline: Oct 22, 2010
   notification date:   Oct 29, 2010

* 2nd round
   submission deadline: Nov 30, 2010
   notification date:   Dec 3, 2010

If you need to know the outcome early to plan for international
travel, please submit your poster/demo information by Oct 22, 2010.

This year's WAFR will feature a poster/demo session for showcasing new
ideas or ongoing work. Poster/demo presenters will also have
opportunities to give a very short spotlight presentation (a few
minutes) at the beginning of the session. A main goal of the session
is to encourage interactions and discussions among the participants.

To participate in the poster session, please email
wafr at comp.nus.edu.sg by Nov 30, 2010 and provide the following
information for your poster/demo.

* Title
* Authors and Affiliations
* Abstract
* Do you need a poster board?
* Other requirements
(We may not be able to meet all your requirements, but we will try.)

WAFR 2010 Organizing Committee