[robotics-worldwide] Assistant Professor Halmstad and Volvo

Thorsteinn Rögnvaldsson Thorsteinn.Rognvaldsson at hh.se
Thu Oct 7 03:15:55 PDT 2010

Halmstad University (www.hh.se) has an open assistant professor position in
Information Technology. We are looking for a dynamic person interested in doing
research in collaboration with industry (Volvo Technology) in the field of
intelligent (semi)autonomous systems (vehicles) and also to conduct academic
research and programmes. The position is "tenure track", meaning that it can be
transferred into a permanent position after an evaluation.

The full advertisement is available at http://www.hh.se/2064_en.html
(The advertisement says until December 2012 but the intention is to extend it
to total period of 4 years.)

Please contact me, Thorsteinn Rognvaldsson, for information if you are
interested in the position. The application deadline is October 31.