[robotics-worldwide] [BRICS] Your needs and identifying best practice

BRICS Office brics at kuka-roboter.de
Tue Oct 12 09:09:58 PDT 2010

Dear robotics community,

BRICS (Best Practice in Robotics - www.best-of-robotics.org; FP7-ICT-231940-BRICS) aims to find and promote best practice in robotics AND make it re-usable. In order to serve the robotic community best we need your help! We need to know more about how you develop and use robots.

**Could you please complete the questionnaire (http://www.best-of-robotics.org/BRICS_questionnaire_YOURNAME.doc) in the context of one specific robot system?** Most questions are multiple-choice – the process should take about 40 minutes. Please feel free to pass the questionnaire on to one of your colleagues.

**We strongly prefer questionnaires to be completed in MSWord.** Please note that OpenOffice may loose your replies when you save the form (→ print to pdf first). Alternatively you may use the pdf version: http://www.best-of-robotics.org/BRICS_questionnaire_YOURNAME.pdf.

For every completed copy of the questionnaire you return to us you will be entered in a draw. If you win, BRICS will lend a youBot (www.kuka-youbot.com) to you for one month free of charge.

Could you please return the questionnaire via email or fax (+49 821 797 41 3270) by the 15.10.2010? We are of course very happy to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via email (brics at kuka-roboter.de) or phone (+49 173 357 3724).

Best regards,

Rainer Bischoff and Tim Guhl

--
Dr. Tim Guhl
Project Manager Cooperative Research Projects
TimGuhl at kuka-roboter.de
www.kuka-robotics.com
--
KUKA Roboter GmbH

Geschäftsführung / Board of Directors:
Manfred Gundel (CEO), Michael Albert

Sitz und Registergericht / Registered Office:
Augsburg HRB 14914

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht
der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe
dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of contents of this e-mail is strictly forbidden.