[robotics-worldwide] Applications to the Master's in Robotics and Intelligent Systems

Bruno Siciliano siciliano at unina.it
Fri Oct 22 15:50:28 PDT 2010

Dear Roboticists around the World,

Applications to the Master's in Naples are now open!

All details and documentation needed to submit an application to the
Master's degree course in Robotics and Intelligent Systems for the
academic year 2010/2011 are available at
http://www.unina.it/studentididattica/postlaurea/master/dettagli.jsp?cont=313.
Please, refer to the call for applications in English at
http://allegati.unina.it/postlaurea/master/2010_11/I_2944_02_B_en.pdf.

The deadline for submitting applications is set to 25 November 2010.
Up to 25 students will be admitted by qualification and interview
(more than 50 pre-applications have been received up today).
Courses will be taught entirely in English and will start in early January.

The Master's will be officially presented on 15 November 2010 from 9h
to 13h30 at our Faculty of Engineering, with the contributions by Dr.
Jean-Paul Laumond, Research Director at LAAS-CNRS in Toulouse (member
of the Advisory Board), the representatives of the 8 sponsoring
companies and the Scientific Board of the Master's. The invitation
will be distributed in due course, and it will be possible to follow
the event in streaming on the web.

For further information, please refer to www.master-ris.unina.it, or
contact Ms. Daniela Passariello <master-ris at unina.it> who is in
charge of the Master's Secretariat. She will be glad to assist
potential applicants for all logistics related to visa (for
non-European citizens), local accommodation and the like.

Thanks very much in advance for your kind attention and all the best for now.

Bruno Siciliano

prof bruno siciliano
ASME fellow, IEEE fellow, IFAC fellow
PRISMA lab, dipartimento di informatica e sistemistica
universita' di napoli federico II
via claudio 21, 80125 napoli, italy
tel +39 081 7683179
mob +39 368605665