[robotics-worldwide] WAFR 2010 call for posters & demos

David Hsu dyhsu at comp.nus.edu.sg
Thu Sep 23 19:10:25 PDT 2010

WAFR 2010 will feature a poster/demo session for showcasing new ideas
or ongoing work. Poster/demo presenters will also have opportunities
to give a very short spotlight presentation (a few minutes) at the
beginning of the session. A main goal of the session is to encourage
interactions and discussions among the participants.

To participate in the poster session, please email
wafr at comp.nus.edu.sg by Nov 30, 2010 and provide the following
information for your poster/demo.

* Title
* Authors and Affiliations
* Abstract
* Do you need a poster board?
* Other requirements
(We may not be able to meet all your requirements, but we will try.)

WAFR 2010 Organizing Committee