[robotics-worldwide] All students studying in US insititions can apply Student Travel Awards for IROS 2011

Dezhen Song dzsong at cs.tamu.edu
Thu Aug 18 11:21:21 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

After consulting NSF, it turns out that we can extend the travel support
to all students studying in US insitutions. Please apply if you want to
send them to IROS. Priority is given to students who will present papers.
The application deadline is Sep. 1. Below is the original cfp.  Should
there be any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Student travel awards committee,
Dezhen Song, Texas A&M
Dylan Shell, Texas A&M