[robotics-worldwide] Help to post <Seeking your contribution to the IROS2011 Special Symposium on Biologically Inspired Robotics (BIR) in San Francisco>

Low Kin Huat (Prof) MKHLOW at ntu.edu.sg
Sat Feb 26 19:09:59 PST 2011

Dear Robotics-Worldwide

We appreciate it very much if you could post the following message together wth the attached CFP at your well-known website.

Feel free to contact me should you need any further information.

Looking forward to your positive reply. Thank you,

Kin Huat
K. H Low, PhD
NTU, Singapore
for IROS-2011 Symp on BIR

Dear Friends

To celebrate 50-year of IROS this year (http://www.iros2011.org/), our RAS TC_Bio-robotics) wishes to organize a Special Symposium on Bio-inspired Robots at the IROS2011 to be held in San Francisco, California, USA, during September 25-30, 2011.  Please see the details in the attached CFP.

We are sure that the symposium will be interesting and the attendants will be benefited from the presentation of your good work on the relevant fields.

Looking forward to receiving your positive reply,

K. H. Low
on behalf of the IROS-2011 Symp on BIR

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary