[robotics-worldwide] CALL FOR PAPERS: Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Special Issue on "Education of Robotics & Mechatronics" [Submission Deadline: 20, February 2011]

Fumi Seto fumi at furo.org
Mon Jan 10 20:00:49 PST 2011

CALL FOR PAPERS
Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Special Issue on
"Education of Robotics & Mechatronics"
Vol.23 No.5, October 2011, the Fuji Technology Press, Japan
http://www.fujipress.jp/JRM/JRM_CFP.html#cfp2

For this special issue, we are making a broad call for papers related to
educational program and material development, educational methodology,
robot contests, etc. involved in the teaching of content areas such as
mechatronics, general science and technology, robot technologies, and
robotics itself.

These works may be research papers and other works related to
fact-finding studies and their results. In the spirit of fostering the
entire next generation in the field of robotics and mechatronics, we aim
to further the establishment of a systematic approach to robotics and
mechatronics education.

The theme of this special issue is original research whose papers are
judged for acceptance based on the rules on the following guideline.
http://www.fujipress.jp/JRM/CFP/23-5_guidelines.pdf

We are calling for research papers and for systematic reviews of
practical field and development reports.

Guest Editor:
  Shin’ya Kotosaka, Saitama University, Japan
  Makoto Mizukawa, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
  Tomomasa Sato, University of Tokyo, Japan
Editor:
  Fumi Seto, Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan

Important Dates:
  Submission Deadline: 20, February 2011
  Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 20, June 2011
  Final Manuscript Submission: 20, July 2011
  Publication: 20, October 2011

Submission/Contact to:
  Fumi Seto / fumi at furo.org
  Future Robotics Technology Center, Chiba Institute of Technology
  275-0016 Tsudanuma 2-17-1, Narashino, Chiba, Japan
Submit papers in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Details on submission
and the journal can be found at:
http://www.fujipress.jp/JRM/

Submissions can be in either Japanese or English.
Those in Japanese will be translated by the publisher, then published
after proofreading by the author.

--
Fumi Seto, PhD
fumi at furo.org

fuRo(Future Robotics Technology Center),
Chiba Institute of Technology
275-0016 Tsudanuma 2-17-1, Narashino, Chiba, Japan
Tel: +81-47-478-0567
Fax: +81-47-478-0568
http://www.furo.org