[robotics-worldwide] SCATh Workshop - Deadline for submission 15th February 2011

Pietro Valdastri pietrov at crim.sssup.it
Sun Jan 23 09:55:04 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

==

"SCATh Joint Workshop on New Technologies for Computer/Robot Assisted
Surgery"

July 11-13, 2011, Graz University of Technology, Austria
(www.scath.net/ws_2011)

==

We would like to draw your attention to the SCATh Joint Workshop on New
Technologies for Computer/Robot Assisted Surgery to be held at Graz
University of Technology, Austria from July 11-13, 2011. We would be pleased
if you contribute to this workshop by submitting an abstract.

To contribute, a 500 word abstract must be submitted by February 15th, 2011.
If accepted, a four-page manuscript (due by April 15, 2011, template
provided) will be published in the Workshop Proceedings with an ISBN number.
Details on the style and aims of the submissions can be found on the
website.

The aim of the workshop is to serve as a formal and informal discussion
platform between scientists, engineers and clinicians interested in the
application of computing and robotics in medicine and surgery.  We are keen
to promote positive interactions between students and established experts in
the field and to stimulate collaboration between European centers and
existing projects funded by the EC framework programs.