[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Roles; Boston and Pittsburgh

Whelan, Scott Scott.Whelan at QinetiQ-NA.com
Mon Jan 24 12:05:46 PST 2011

QintetiQ in Waltham MA and Pittsburgh PA is currently recruiting for a
number of Software Development roles to support our Talon Unmanned
Robotics Systems utilized for Explosive Ordinance Disposal throughout
the world with extensive use in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We are also developing unmanned underwater systems in our Maritime Group
and are looking for skilled development Engineers to support Advanced
Software Development efforts at both locations.

If you have interest in discussing, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Scott Whelan
Sr. Staffing Consultant
QinetiQ North America
Technology Solutions Group
350 Second Avenue --  Waltham, MA 02451

15 Forge Park --  Franklin, MA 02038
Direct:  781-684-4487     Cell: 508-328-2349

scott.whelan at qinetiq-na.com <mailto:scott.whelan at qinetiq-na.com>

Let's connect, my LinkedIn profile is:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/swhelan <http://www.linkedin.com/in/swhelan>

Learn more about QinetiQ:   www.qinetiq-na.com