[robotics-worldwide] Human Robotics Technician Job in Boston, MA, USA.
pfreville at aldebaran-robotics.com
Fri Jul 22 13:22:40 PDT 2011
*About Aldebaran Robotics*
With Nao, Aldebaran is the ideal partner for research and education robotics
Nao is the first step of the personal robot revolution. Self-contained,
packed full of cognitive skills and high-end motions, Nao is an entirely
programmable 60cm high robot.
Aldebaran is the first company able to manufacture with a full industrial
process humanoid robots.
More information: www.aldebaran-robotics.com.
We intend to dramatically extend our foot print in North America, the
current job position will report directly to the Sales Manager in Boston,
*Main job responsibilities*
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those
- Able to travel and work over-time
- Timely completion of standard service reports
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction from commitment
- Support the business growth initiatives
- Initiate solution based on business impact and technical data
- Manage robot’s repairs
- Understand contractual commitments
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to a variety of problems, with
reproducing issues, possibly recreating customer technical environments if
- Work with manufacturing and with Repair Engineering to solve
field related problems and identifying improvements to the repair processes
- Document and communicate the results of problem solutions and
analytical examinations to internal customers
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure
- Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards,
codes and procedures regarding safe.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries
according to schedule. Maintain approved parts inventory.
- Communicate with after sales resources to manage special customer
inquiries when needed.
- Escalate technical issues to other departments to resolve
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in an open
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial
- Passionate by robotics.
- Ability to understand and communicate very complex and
sophisticates products, cumulating high end features: software, hardware,
motion technology, mechanical.
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight
- Familiar with Anglo-Saxon culture, processes and reporting.
- Dynamic, autonomous, self-starter.
- Rigorous, professional, strong self-management and organizational
- Languages: English. Spanish will be a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter to recrutement at aldebaran-robotics.com;
please mention the reference of this job opening (SAV06-0100).
Customer Care Manager
170 rue Raymond Losserand
75014 Paris - France
Tél: (+33) 177 371 752
Fax: (+33) 177 352 268
pfreville at aldebaran-robotics.com <nboudot at aldebaran-robotics.com>
*visite our website :
**www.aldebaran-robotics.com<nboudot at aldebaran-robotics.com>
*Discover NAO video on Youtube: **
More information about the robotics-worldwide