[robotics-worldwide] Postdoc in Humanoids at Carnegie Mellon

Jessica Hodgins jkh at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 25 17:55:05 PDT 2011

The Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University invites
applications for a post-doctoral
fellow in humanoid robotics to work with Jessica Hodgins and Chris
Atkeson. Research will involve developing, implementing, and evaluating
control algorithms for locomotion on rough and uncertain terrain and
whole body behaviors on our Sarcos Primus humanoid
(www.cs.cmu.edu/~cga/walking/).

Candidates should have a PhD in robotics or a related area.  We are
especially interested in candidates with hands on experience with large
(over a meter tall) humanoid robots
or with hydraulic robots and force control.

Please send a CV to Jessica Hodgins jkh at cs.cmu.edu.