[robotics-worldwide] Call for Contributions to Mobile Manipulation Newsletter

Dmitry Berenson dberenso at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:31:35 PDT 2011

The IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Mobile Manipulation
(http://mobilemanipulation.org/) is putting together the next issue of
our newsletter and we would like to hear from you.

Do you have a new video of your robot on youtube?
Have you recently launched a project website and would like to publicize it?
Have you released code relevant to mobile manipulation?
Are you looking for students/faculty/staff for a mobile manipulation position?
Are you organizing a workshop or session at a conference relevant to
mobile manipulation?
Would you like to announce something to the community?

If so, please send me your link/announcement by June 12th and I will
include it in the newsletter. Thank you!

--

Dmitry Berenson
Robotics Institute