[robotics-worldwide] IURO online survey invitation

Zlotowski, Jakub Jakub.Zlotowski at sbg.ac.at
Tue Jun 14 04:59:49 PDT 2011

Dear colleague,

You are invited to participate in an online survey, which is a part of EU FP7 funded project - Interactive Urban Robot (IURO), in which we investigate HRI in public space. In this survey you will be asked to answer questions about the robot or to rate displayed videos. In particular we are interested in User Experience and Acceptance of robots in public space. No prior knowledge is necessary to participate.

Participation is completely voluntary. The collected data is anonymous and will be kept confidential. The results will be used in aggregated form as part of researcher’s thesis and in future publications.

The survey can be done completely online. However, it requires enabling Flash content in your browser in order to watch the videos. Whole study takes approximately 20 minutes. Please read the questions carefully and answer them according to your first thoughts and impressions.

Your participation in this study will make an important contribution to the future course of the IURO project.
You can find the detailed instructions and the survey here:
http://survey.uni-salzburg.at/iuro

We would like to warmly thank you in advance for helping us with your invaluable participation. For further information please contact:
Jakub Zlotowski, Phone: +43 662 8044 4836, E-Mail: jakub.zlotowski at sbg.ac.at

--
MSc Jakub Zlotowski
Research Fellow

Human-Computer Interaction & Usability Unit
ICT&S Center, University of Salzburg
Sigmund-Haffner-Gasse 18
5020 Salzburg, Austria

Phone: +43 662 8044 4836