[robotics-worldwide] Job Opening at Hstar Technologies : Mobile Robot Navigation Control Engineer
ylim at hstartech.com
Fri Jun 17 13:19:22 PDT 2011
US-Cambridge-MA Senior Engineer Position: Mobile Robot Navigation Control
A Senior Mobile Robot Navigation Control Engineer position is available at
Hstar Technologies, Cambridge, MA (part-time or full-time).
Hstar Technologies, an innovative medical robotics and mobile systems
company headquartered in Cambridge, MA, is developing cutting edge robotics,
virtual reality, haptics and human machine interaction technologies, as well
as entertainment robotics. A rapidly growing company, Hstar is harnessing
technologies developed through advanced research and development to create
industry leading commercial products. We seek strong candidates in robotic
control system engineering and development to join our talented team.
The robotics control software engineer positions require:
- Experience with sensory perception with camera and LIDAR sensors;
- Experiences with SLAM, navigation control algorithm and
- Capable of motion control for mobile platforms and hands-on tuning;
- Strong computer programming skills in C/C++ and Matlab;
- Familiarity with the TI DSPs and programming is desirable;
- Familiar with computer vision;
- Familiarity with python is a plus;
- Knowledgeable in ROS environment.
The candidates for these positions should be able to work in a team
environment and coordinate the robotic development efforts, including
software module development, sensing, motion control, integration and
A B.S., Masters or Ph.D. degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
Please send resume and portfolio items to jobs at hstartech.com.
Yi-Je Lim, PhD
Interactive Robotics & Medical Systems
Tel.617.963.8985 (Ext 7003)
More information about the robotics-worldwide