[robotics-worldwide] NEW Roles in Robotics; Waltham MA and Pittsburgh, PA

Whelan, Scott Scott.Whelan at QinetiQ-NA.com
Thu Jun 30 07:01:18 PDT 2011

Please post the following roles to the community:

QintetiQ in Waltham MA and Pittsburgh PA is currently recruiting for a
number of Software Development and Electrical Engineering roles to
support our Talon Unmanned Robotics Systems utilized for Explosive
Ordinance Disposal throughout the world with extensive use in Iraq and
Afghanistan.  We also have several other products in development for a
variety of applications including the Dragon Runner and the SWORDS
Robots.

We have a variety of Engineering needs, all of which may be found at
this link.  www.qinetiq-na.com/careers
<blocked::http://www.qinetiq-na.com/careers>

Currently Recruiting for:
Mechanical Engineer; Staff and Senior Level; Waltham MA (Waltham is
about ten miles west of Boston)

Associate Software Engineer; Waltham, MA

Staff Software Engineer; Pittsburgh, PA

Staff Electrical Engineer; Waltham, MA

Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer: Pittsburgh, PA

We do require US Citizenship for all roles and can assist with Domestic
Reloation

If you have interest in discussing, please feel free to email me
directly or you are welcome to apply on line through the link above.

Scott Whelan
Sr. Staffing Consultant
QinetiQ North America
Technology Solutions Group
350 Second Avenue --  Waltham, MA 02451
15 Forge Park --  Franklin, MA 02038
Direct:  781-684-4487     Cell: 508-328-2349
scott.whelan at qinetiq-na.com <mailto:scott.whelan at qinetiq-na.com>