[robotics-worldwide] Call for Final Participation of 2011 IEEE ICRA Sponsorship/Exhibition

ZhuXiaorui zhuxiaorui at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:51:50 PST 2011

Dear all,

If you are still interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor of 2011 IEEE ICRA at Shanghai, China, please note that our deadline is approaching. The sponsorship/exhibition application will be closed at the end of March, 2011. Please refer to the website (http://www.icra2011.org/show.asp?id=6) for the confirmed sponsors and http://www.icra2011.org/show.asp?id=31 for the detailed information.

We would appreciate if you could kindly spread this news among your friends for us.

Regards,

Xiaorui (Rachel) Zhu, Ph.D, Associate Professor
Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School, China
Exhibits Chair of IEEE ICRA 2011
Email: hit.zhu.xr at gmail.com