[robotics-worldwide] IROS'11 Deadline Postponed Due to Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Oussama Khatib ok at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 11 23:39:33 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Yesterday, a powerful earthquake and a tsunami hit Japan's eastern coast.
Our thoughts and heartfelt sympathies are with our colleagues and their
families and all the people affected by this tragic event in Japan and
neighboring regions. In response to this acute circumstance, we have
decided to postpone the deadline for paper submissions and
workshop/tutorial proposals for IROS 2011 to

  * March 28, 2011 *

For further information and more updates, please visit:

http://www.iros2011.org.

Sincerely,

Oussama Khatib
General Chair, IROS'11

-- Professor Oussama Khatib Department of Computer Science Stanford
University Stanford, CA 94305 Phone: +1(650)723-9753 Fax:
+1(650)725-1449 http://robotics.stanford.edu/~ok/