[robotics-worldwide] *** RSS Integrated Planning & Control: Abstract Deadline of May 31 ***
spns at usyd.edu.au
Fri May 13 04:24:13 PDT 2011
*** RSS Integrated Planning & Control: Abstract Deadline of May 31 ***
To search or solve? Simulate or model?? RRT or SNOPT???
Dynamic robot motion often involves juggling constraints from coupled
dynamic modes, redundant degrees of freedom, and actuator saturation,
This workshop explores this overlap from a systems perspective.
Nothing is off the table!
Its goals include:
(1) Gathering a diverse set of researchers from hardware to software
(2) Providing honest commentary on the tools of the trade
(3) Reviewing cases of when this works, when it fails, and Why?
Towards this short papers and posters are invited for presentation.
Interesting positive _and negative_ examples are welcome. Yes, failure
cases are okay!
Please send 1-2 page extended abstracts for participation (and/or a
series of well explained results) that highlight recent work and/or
Location : RSS 2011: USC/Los Angeles
Date : Friday, July 1st
Submissions : https://sites.google.com/site/ipcatrss2011/cfp
Note, this workshop will be done in time coordination with "A
Comparison of Reinforcement Learning and Optimal Control Methods for
Real-World Robotic Tasks" to insure timing and thematic harmony.
- Peter Corke, CyPhy Lab, Queensland University of Technology
- Surya Singh, ACFR, The University of Sydney
- Russ Tedrake, Robot Locomotion Group, MIT
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
More information about the robotics-worldwide