[robotics-worldwide] 15th International Conference on Mechatronic Technology 2011 - Melbourne Australia: 30 Nov & 1 - 2 Dec, 2011

Denny Oetomo doetomo at unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 31 21:09:01 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

 Re: 15th International Conference on Mechatronic Technology 2011 -
Melbourne Australia: 30 Nov & 1 - 2 Dec, 2011

I would like to invite you to attend this international conference at
the Novotel Melbourne On Collins, Melbourne, Australia.

ICMT is an annual international mechatronics and technology conference
that has been successfully made a tradition for 14 years. ICMT offers a
forum to discuss innovative research, latest research results,
state-of-the-art technologies and emerging application trends, as well
as providing great opportunities for professional interactions and
networking in a friendly and hospitable setting. Keynote speakers
address the conference themes, as do presented papers at sessions.

The call for Papers is now open. Please register your interest by
contacting:  15thicmt at gmail.com

Details about the Conference are on the Conference website:
https://sites.google.com/site/2011icmt/Home

I would appreciate it if you would assist in advertising the conference
by forwarding this message on to any colleagues (nationally or
internationally) who you feel would be interested in attending.

Regards,

Conference Chair:

 Bijan.Shirinzadeh at monash.edu <mailto:%20Bijan.Shirinzadeh at monash.edu>