[robotics-worldwide] ELROB: 7th European Land-Robot Trial, 24-28 Sep 2012, Thun, Switzerland

elrob elrob at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 7 02:27:04 PST 2011

Dear Roboticists,

The European Robotics Group would like to cordially invite you to the
7th European Land-Robot Trial (M-ELROB 2012).

DEAD LINE: 18.Dec 2011

The ELROB is conducted in order to provide an overview of the European
state-of-the-art in the field of unmanned ground vehicles with focus on
short-term realizable robot systems.

The scenarios in 2012 are:
        I. Reconnaissance and surveillance
       II. Transport - Movement and Mule
III. EOR/EOD/IEDD/CIED (for professionals only!)

We will have three different categories for the robots:
1. tele-operated
2. supervised autonomy (e.g. with safety driver)
3. full autonomy

The ELROB will again be accompanied with a comprehensive exhibition
covering a wide variety of robotics aspects.

For more information please visit our web-page "http://www.elrob.org/".
If you wish to participate in the trials and/or the exhibition, please
send your reply asap to: elrob at fkie.fraunhofer.de

regards
Frank E. Schneider

PS: We would highly appreciate if you could publish this note on your
web site and/or provide the link "http://www.elrob.org" in the link
section of your web site.
Thank you very much for your support!