[robotics-worldwide] Symposium "Challenges in Robotics: Down to Earth": LIFESTREAM

Elisabeth.Krueger at dlr.de Elisabeth.Krueger at dlr.de
Sun Nov 20 08:22:55 PST 2011

Dear roboticists,

On Monday and Tuesday November 21/22, 2011 the international symposium "Challenges in Robotics: Down to Earth" will take place at DLR in Oberpfaffenhofen for the introduction of the new Robotics and Mechatronics Center (RMC )  headed by Prof. Gerd Hirzinger.  World leading experts will present their view on the challenges in robotics.
Please take a look at the programme on our website www.robotics-down-to-earth.com<http://www.robotics-down-to-earth.com> . For those who are interested in this talks we will provide a lifestream for the two days of our symposium. So please feel free to attend the meeting online under

http://www.livestream.com/challengesinrobotics/

Best

Elisabeth Krüger
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Robotics and Mechatronics Center (RMC)

Elisabeth Krüger M.A.
Project mananger
'Challenges in Robotics: Down to Earth' November 21/22, 2011

P.O.Box 1116
D-82230 Wessling

Phone ++49-8153/28-1600
Fax: ++49-8153/28-1134