[robotics-worldwide] Last minute CFP: HRI 2012 Late Breaking Reports, Video Session, and Pioneer Workshop

Hideaki Kuzuoka kuzuoka at iit.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Nov 21 07:43:48 PST 2011

We are sorry for cross posting,

7th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction
<http://hri2012.org/>

March 5-8, 2012 . Boston, Massachusetts, USA

We are sorry for cross posting,

LAST MINUTE Call for Participation: HRI 2012
<http://hri2012.org/announcements/> Late Breaking Reports, Video Session,
and Pioneer Workshop
<http://www.hripioneers.info/press/HRI_Pioneers_Workshop_11012011.pdf>

Deadline: 1 December 2011

We encourage you to submit your contributions to the following venues of HRI
2012.

Late Breaking Reports <http://hri2012.org/announcements/>

Authors are encouraged to submit their late-breaking results as short two
page papers. Accepted short papers will be presented as a poster and
published in the conference proceedings.

Video Session <http://hri2012.org/announcements/>

We invite videos related to all aspects of HRI. In addition to the
importance of the lessons learned and the novelty of the situation, the
entertainment value will be judged. The video itself must be
self-explanatory for the audience. Accepted videos will be published in the
conference proceedings and archived in the ACM Digital Library.

Pioneer Workshop
<http://www.hripioneers.info/press/HRI_Pioneers_Workshop_11012011.pdf>

The seventh annual Human-Robot Interaction Pioneers Workshop will be held in
Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, March 5, 2012. Exploring human-robot
interaction in a small and welcoming forum, HRI Pioneers is the premiere
venue for up-and-coming student researchers and will occur in conjunction
with the 2012 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction.

HRI 2012 Publicity Co-Chairs

Hideaki Kuzuoka, University of Tsukuba

Aude Billard, EPFL, Switzerland