[robotics-worldwide] Robotics (ECE/CS) faculty member search

Berry, Carlotta A berry123 at rose-hulman.edu
Sun Oct 2 15:30:31 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I am writing to ask for your assistance.

My department (electrical and computer engineering) is going to start  a faculty search and they would like to find a person with an expertise in targeted areas of specialization such as  communications, signal processing, automotive motor drive power electronics, or some aspect of computer engineering that could interface with the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, such as robotics or computer architecture.

I am desperately looking for help for the multidisciplinary minor in robotics which is growing faster than the five faculty in mechanical engineering, computer science and software engineering and electrical and computer engineering can handle.

If you have any recommendations, please feel free to forward their information to me.

Thanks for your time.

Have a great day!

Carlotta A. Berry
Assistant Professor