[robotics-worldwide] one week extension -- IJSR Special Issue on Robot Learning from Demonstration

Andrea Thomaz athomaz at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:24:36 PDT 2011

Due to multiple requests, we have extended the submission date for the IJSR Special Issue on Robot Learning from Demonstration by one week, to November 7th.  The remainder of the schedule for author notifications and paper revisions remains unchanged.

We look forward to your submissions,

Best,
Sonia Chernova and Andrea Thomaz