[robotics-worldwide] Post-Doc positions: all areas relating to Humanoids

Paul Oh paul at coe.drexel.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:59:40 PDT 2012

Dear Moderator,

I appreciate your time and energy to have the text posted in robotics-world-wide:

--- Begin Posting ---

Topic title: Post-Doc positions in all Humanoid-related areas

Hubo is a world-class full-sized humanoid.  Seven of these are currently distributed to several universities in the US.  Post-docs are sought by Drexel and our research partners that include Columbia, Georgia Tech, Indiana University, Ohio State, Purdue, University of Delaware, and WPI .  Potential start dates are in mid-Fall 2012.

Example areas include motion planning, dexterous manipulation, perception, computer vision, and legged-locomotion.  Interested applicants should email Prof.
Paul Oh, paul at coe.drexel.edu<mailto:paul at coe.drexel.edu> (1) a PDF CV that describes how their expertise relates to humanoids; and (2) their earliest availability to start.

Applications will continue to be received but for full consideration, please email answers no later than Sept 3, 2012.

Drexel will collect CVs and distribute amongst its research partners for review.  Research partners will then contact those applicants whose expertise align with their needs.

It is not our intent to appear "cold" but given the deadline, emails NOT containing (1) and (2) will not likely be responded to.

Prof. Paul Oh, ASME Fellow
Director, Drexel Autonomous Systems Lab
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut Street