[robotics-worldwide] Scholarship available for PhD in Robotics Lab in NTU Singapore

Wang Han (Assoc Prof) HW at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Aug 23 06:02:46 PDT 2012

We have an opening of scholarship leading to a PhD degree. The scholarship includes 4 years stipend, and free of tuition fees.
We require a person to study on image processing techniques to detect a driver's tiredness during driving, such as the rate of eye lid open/close.
This project is part of our robotics program which is under the autonomous guided vehicle.

The project is jointly sponsored by NTU and BMW. Successful candidate will spend some time in TUM Germany, and the degree is jointly offered by NTU and TUM.
The candidate should have a first degree in computer science, or mathematics. It is an advantage if you also have a master degree.

Dr. Wang Han, Associate Professor
School of EEE, S2
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
E-Mail: hw at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:hw at ntu.edu.sg>
Tel.: (65) 6790-4506
Fax: (65) 6792-0415
http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/hw/

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.