[robotics-worldwide] Robohub: News, Views & Everything Robotic

Sabine Hauert shauert at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 7 15:08:02 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The non-profit ROBOTS Association, which you may already know as the producer of the ROBOTS Podcast (http://robotspodcast.com), has recently launched Robohub:
http://robohub.org

Our vision is summarized in this short video:
http://youtu.be/lq7UpaxJoyI

Robohub brings together leading communicators in robotics to provide high-quality information to the robotics community and general public.

Our growing world-wide team of volunteers includes bloggers from The Robot Report, Everything Robotic, Robot Launchpad, Autonomous Robots Blog, Stanford CIS Blog, Roboethics Info Database, Robots in DC, Robotgrrl, Cognitive Robots, Cultibotics, Robotpig, Robotland, and the Robots Podcast.

More information about our team can be found here:
http://robohub.org/about

In addition, Robohub produces and publishes content in collaboration with other robotics projects, so far including the Swiss NCCR Robotics (http://nccr-robotics.ch), the ShanghAI lectures (http://shanghailectures.org), and Robotics By Invitation (to be announced). As an example, you can see our latest Microlecture aimed at demystifying robotics and produced in collaboration with the Swiss NCCR Robotics:
http://robohub.org/microlecture-how-to-engineer-a-dog

Robohub is intended to be a service to the community, please let us know if we can help spread the word about your work or join the team by sending an email to info at robohub.org.

To join the discussion or read one of our already 800 posts, follow Robohub on the Web here:
Twitter: @robohub
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robohuborg
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/robohuborg
RSS: http://robohub.org/feed

Best regards,
Sabine Hauert and Markus Waibel

Sabine Hauert, PhD
HFSP Cross-Disciplinary Fellow
Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
http://sabinehauert.com