[robotics-worldwide] Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics invites applications for position of the EDITOR in the field of AFFECTIVE ROBOTICS.
Natalia Efremova / Versita
nefremova at versita.com
Sun Dec 16 03:47:03 PST 2012
I am the Managing Editor of the Paladyn Journal and I am looking for an Editor in the field of affective robotics.
Would you be so kind to include the following message to your mailing list (please see below).
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics
Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics invites applications for position of the EDITOR in the field of AFFECTIVE ROBOTICS.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- recognized as a talented expert in his/her field
- associate professor, PhD
- working in a leading academic or research institution
- fluent English
- online: actively using Internet
- personality: very active, hard working, creative
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- objective: meeting quality and operational standards (esp. time of peer-review)
- responsibilities: edit submitted articles (search for reviewers); search for submissions; promote journal to potential authors
- volume: part-time
- legal framework: no
- remuneration: no
- reporting: to Managing Editor
- editing submitted articles (finding reviewers, deciding if publish or not, contacting authors)
- active help in seeking high quality submissions, through personal invitations to potential authors (e.g. distinguished researchers, authors of excellent review papers)
- promoting journal to scientific community
- meeting operational standards (time of peer-review, number and profile of reviewers, quality of received reports)
"Paladyn. Journal of Behavioral Robotics" is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal that publishes research on topics broadly related to neuronally and psychologically inspired robots and other behaving autonomous systems. The journal focuses, in particular, on approaches to robotics that draw on analogies between autonomous robotics and embodied cognition, cognitive development, and the emergence of cognition and communication from social behavior. Our Editor-in-Chief is Professor Gregor Schöner (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany).
More information on our journal can be found at our homepage: http://www.versita.com/pjbr/ or at Springer: http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/journal/13230.
Please submit curriculum vitae and list of publications to the Managing Editor, Dr. Natalia Efremova, nefremova at versita.com).
More information about the robotics-worldwide