[robotics-worldwide] DEXMART Newsletter #3

Bruno Siciliano siciliano at unina.it
Wed Feb 1 17:45:55 PST 2012

Dear Roboticists around the World:

It is my pleasure to send the link to the third and final newsletter of
our *DEXMART* project
http://www.dexmart.eu/fileadmin/dexmart/public_website/downloads/DEXMART_Newsletter3.pdf
which has formally ended on 31 January 2012 after four years.

Our website www.dexmart.eu contains plenty of useful information about
the project and downloadable material. In particular, I would like to
draw your attention to the video section
http://www.dexmart.eu/index.php?id=17052
where you will be able to see the project in action.

If you are interested in receiving more detailed information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks very much in advance for your kind attention, and best regards.

Bruno Siciliano

--

prof bruno siciliano
ASME fellow, IEEE fellow, IFAC fellow