[robotics-worldwide] 9 long video lectures on impedance

Smagt at dlr.de Smagt at dlr.de
Tue Feb 7 13:13:46 PST 2012

In 2011, partners from the EC projects STIFF and VIACTORS joined effort to set up a summer school on impedance.  This summer school, attended by over 100 researchers from all over the world, included presentations of 9 keynote speakers.

We would have liked to allow more people in, but capacity was limited.  So instead we decided to put all videos of the talks and discussions online.

Go to http://summerschool.stiff-project.org/videos/ to enjoy them. Each file is a wonderful 200MB to 400MB large, since we used HDTV (cq 1,280x720) resolution and decided not to reduce that quality.

Please do not redistribute the files on other servers.  Instead, enjoy.

Patrick
--
Patrick van der Smagt  -  DLR, Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics
P.O. Box 1116, 82230 Wessling, Germany - ph +49 8153 281152 - brml.de